Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jane featured in Our Homes magazine!

Earlier this fall I was contacted by Our Homes magazine asking if they could do a two page feature on me and my pottery for their winter issue.  What would you say?  I didn't know what to expect, but the interview with writer Julie proved to be a pleasant experience and the photo session with photographer Jessica and editor Lise was actually quite a bit of fun.  It's interesting to see one's work through another's eyes.  In retrospect I would have given more thought to how I answered questions and I would have given more serious consideration to the pottery chosen to be photographed (although in the end the final decisions are made by the editors).  That being said, I think the two page spread turned out nicely.  The timing was great too, as the magazine was hot off the press  when I was just starting the Originals show.  You can get your own copy of the magazine free of charge at your local grocery store, Canadian Tire, etc.  Here it is for you to enjoy; you can click on the article to enlarge it for easier reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment