Wednesday, July 30, 2014

51st Annual Haliburton Art & Craft Festival

Thanks to everyone who came out to this summer festival.  Once again we were blessed with no rain during show hours--thunderstorms overnight and downpours after pack up, but dry during the days!  I took a few photos of my booth at the start of the show and then got busy.  My booth was alongside the river again, so all day long I could hear the sound of (mostly) kids jumping into the river from a rope off the nearby little bridge.  Ah, the sounds of summer.....

More sounds of summer to come as I'll be in Bancroft at Millenium Park Saturday and Sunday for their annual Art & Craft Sale.  I plan to take lots of "seconds" along, all functional--suitable for cottage country!






I've changed up my outdoor display a bit this year.  The new tent is great, the table with display boxes works well and I've added a few small Ikea tables at the front of the booth.  Trouble is, it takes some pretty careful packing to fit everything into the truck--especially with all the stuff we need to take along when we're staying in our cabin.  As with most things in life, it's constantly evolving!

No comments:

Post a Comment